Ethical Corporation is now Reuters Events - LEARN MORE
Ethical Corporation’s 17th Responsible Business Summit Europe will take a factual, strong and innovative look into the future of sustainable business.
The Responsible Business Summit Europe 2018 is taking place in London, 13-14 June. This year’s event will bring together inspirational businesses and speakers to share their advice on the key issues that matter to your business. By providing “unique, refreshing perspective and insights”, these discussions will enable business leaders to develop innovative strategies to “advance responsible and sustainable business models”, Paul Polman, CEO at Unilever.
Some of the key issues to be addressed include:
- It is all about business transformation with Danone, Ørsted, Interface and VF Corporation
- The challenge of data analytics, systems and technology with Microsoft, Aviva, BIMA and Credit Suisse
- Delivering Business Quantifiable Impacts with Schlumberger and Natural Capital Coalition
- Identifying partners that will enable your vision for large-scale change with Unilever, Enel, Zurich, Hong Kong & Shanghai Hotels, Toilet Board Coalition and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- UN Global Goals – How to successfully integrate SDGs into business operations with United Nations Global Compact, UN Environment, WBCSD and the European Commission
- Re-developing supply chains to tackle climate change with Mars, L’Oréal, OECD, Dell, Pirelli and Interface
- Building coalitions to drive industry change with LEO Pharma, PayPal and Oxfam
- Engaging institutional investors to think long-term with Hermes Investment, Allianz CP and Bank of America
This year’s Summit is Europe’s premier event looking to create a movement for responsible business. To find out more details on the agenda topics and speaker line-up click here or contact Candy Telani Anton, Head of Europe at Ethical Corporation at email@example.com on +44 (0) 207 375 7162.