Mar 30, 2017
£27,000-£32,000 (depending on experience)
How to Apply:
Please send CV and covering letter to Sara Roberts email@example.com
To be the ‘doing’ powerhouse that drives Haygrove's Triple Bottom Line
(3BL) into the muscle of our international and fast growing business. As the well-oiled engine room of 3BL you will proactively manage the delivery of 3BL strategy and projects in the UK. To be the on the ground energizer, doer and driver of annual plans; working closely with the 3BL Director, 3BL Service Team and all 3BL Champions. Support the efficient development of HG’s 3BL Framework for deployment in every country (with 5+ people) that Haygrove operates. To consistently split your time: do/inspire/report/new ideas
1. Making the strategic plan happen - co-ordinate and support delivery of annual 3BL action plans in SA, Portugal and UK, from HQ base in Ledbury, Herefordshire. You'll be working with a network of 3BL champions, gaining their trust will be key to your success
2. Doing the work & finding awesome partners - light touch management of Project Leaders delivering UK social impact projects (eg. Community Gardens).
Lead partnership development in the UK (and abroad where necessary ).
Identify and assess potential new projects
3. Help your colleagues understand – make 3BL contagious. internally.
Develop and deliver internal engagement plan
4. Lead impact reporting to Board - Continue development and advance current reporting suite across 9 focus areas for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting on 3BL activities you manage.
1. Must have 5+ years previous experience within a corporate social responsibility and sustainability. Private or NGO sector 2. Track record of successfully managing social and environmental matters with the ability to seek buy-in and support for the sustainability agenda 3. Experience with implementing time effective, accurate reporting systems for regular monthly reporting
YOUR CORE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Ability to influence and manage meetings effectively
- Experience of making systematic and rational judgements based upon relevant information
- A natural communicator
- Strong negotiation skills, both internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational and project skills
- Disseminator of complex ideas/information into simple achievable steps
- Inherently motivated and passionate about making a difference
- Naturally autonomous and independent
- Self-starter and organized motivator
- Assertive achiever
- Sense of humour essential
- Personally, motivated by the successful delivery of plans
Haygrove is a food and farming business. We grow berries and design systems for farmers to grow their crops better. Fast growing, international and fun; the heart of Haygrove is our people and commitment to live the 'Triple Bottom Line' business approach. By continuing to be profitable and demonstrating success across our social and environmental initiatives we we are determined to be part of the movement that redefines 'great' business.
Our berry farms are in the UK, South Africa and Portugal. The horticultural growing systems we design and supply (field scale polytunnels and substrate systems) are sold in 40 countries worldwide. Innovation and partnership are at the centre of all that we do.