A complimentary briefing on how to measure natural and social capital
Companies appreciate that natural capital greatly benefits business, but what is required is quantifying and demonstrating the business value of natural capital.
Jessica Fries, executive chairman of Accounting for Sustainability believes that “innovation is needed to improve measurement and manage natural capital so that it’s at the heart of every decision made”. The latest complementary briefing from Ethical Corporation contains 12 pages of detailed strategy for your company to ensure that natural capital measurement is achieved and placed at the core of decision-making.
You can access a complimentary copy of the briefing here
The briefing contains expert insights from:
- Michaël Beutler, Director of Sustainability Operations, Kering
- Hannah Pitts, Relationships Director, The National Capital Coalition
- Andy Griffiths, Head of Environmental Sustainability, Nestlé UK and Ireland
- Peter White, Chief Operating Officer, WBCSD
- Emma Ringström, Sustainability Manager, AkzoNobel
- Mark Reed, Professor of Socio-Technical Innovation, Newcastle University
- Jessica Fries, Executive Chairman, Accounting for Sustainability
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Candy Telani Anton, Head of Europe at Ethical Corporation at email@example.com or on +44 207 375 7162