May 7, 2018
With budget cuts to the EPA, the likely departure from the Paris Agreement and removal of incentives, how can business take a lead?
What is expected of business leaders on the climate agenda in the US?
- Jennifer Holmgren, CEO, LanzaTech
- Ken Kimmell, President, The Union of Concerned Scientists
- Cari P. Boyce, Senior Vice President Stakeholder Strategy and Sustainability and President, The Duke Energy Foundation
- Sue Allchurch, Chief of Participant Relations and Communications, UN Global Compact
- Michael Burger, Executive Director of the Sabin Center, Columbia Law School