Nov 15, 2017
EC interviews Stefan Seidel, Head of Corporate Sustainability at Puma
1. A focus at the 2017 Summit is how companies can portray its full impacts on society and the environment. How is Puma doing this?
2. Puma quite famously launched the first EP&L report in 2012 to much acclaim. How have things progressed since then, what’s on the horizon?
3. An increasing trend is the involvement of the finance departments in sustainability report. How involved is finance in Puma’s sustainability reporting process?
4. Are Puma looking to adopt the TFCD’s reporting recommendations on climate-risk disclosure, adaption and innovation?
5. What do you see as being the biggest opportunity for Puma in the next 12-18 months?