The major issues being analysed, discussed and tackled by Ethical Corp in the coming months have been outlined in the new Editorial Calendar
With the most incisive and insightful analysis on responsible business practices lined up, there's plenty on the Ethical Corp horizon to get excited about. All of the fantastic content subscribers will be benefiting from has been outlined in the new Editorial Calendar. This includes;
- How to embed sustainability in financial services - a comprehensive briefing on how to improve ethics and performance in the financial sector
- An extensive briefing on ethics in Sports - including pieces on tackling corruption and substance abuse
- A brand new series on data protection - how to safeguard your digital information and handle big data in an ethical manner
- A brand new supply chain briefing - including insight into the latest trends, achievements and failings
- A continuation of some of the perennial favourites, including Global Ethicist and our Corporate Critique series
This is just a selection from the calendar, and only a fraction of the vast amounts of expert analysis that will be published for subscribers before January.
To see the full editorial calendar, click here.
Or to ensure that you don't miss out on any of the commanding and unbiased analysis, join thousands of professionals worldwide by subscribing today.
If you have any questions or thoughts, contact;
Subscriptions Manager & Marketing Executive
t: +44 (0) 207 375 7518editorial calendar