This summer's World Cup in Brazil has been one of the most contentious, even before the over-zealous challenges and ludicrous celebrations.
Whether you're trembling in anticipation or looking to bury your head in the sand, Ethical Corp has everything you need.
We've made one of our past magazines available as a free download. It contains 52-pages of excellent corporate responsibility analysis, including;
- A 10-page briefing on the current state of CSR in Latin America.
- A feature on FIFA and the recent allegations of corruption and bribery
- Strategic insight on how the likes of Telefonica, Unilever, McDonald’s Europe and Sainsbury’s are commercialising their sustainable supply chains
- The monthly corporate responsibility cheat sheet with latest stats, research and insight
- Our monthly roundup of the latest sustainability news, NGOWatch plus our new monthly BrandWatch feature
- Analysis on why reputational risk is in a cross-cutting category
- Plus much more…
Pull up a seat, mix a fresh caipirinha and enjoy some of our best CSR insight - totally free. Whether you love or loathe the beautiful game, there's plenty in this issue to quench your thirst. Simply click here to read and/or download your free issue.
For more information about the magazine or subscriptions contact:
Subscriptions Manager & Marketing Executive
Ethical Corporation: Business Intelligence for Sustainability
T: +44 (0)20 7375 7518